What are Interpersonal Skills?
Interpersonal skills are the skills we use in everyday life to communicate and interact with others. Communication skills are important both in our personal and professional lives, and this is a skill that should continuously be improved.
What We Provide:
The Mediation Practice offer interpersonal skills training for both individuals and groups.
We can help improve your skills in the following areas:
- Verbal Communication: What you say and how you say it.
- Non-Verbal Communication: What your body language communicates.
- Negotiation:How to negotiation with others to come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- Problem Solving: Working with others to identify and solve problems.
- Decision Making: Exploring all possible options to make informed decisions.
For more information, have a look at our Articles on negotiation.
The Benefits of Interpersonal Skills
Interpersonal skills are not just important in a working environment, but also in our personal lives. Individuals with strong interpersonal skills appear calm, confident and optimistic.
Most importantly, individuals with strong interpersonal skills are considered to reach higher successes in life.
Below are a list of benefits you could gain by improving your interpersonal skills:
- A skill often sought by human resource managers.
- An essential skill for working in teams and for delegating authority to others.
- Increases the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Harvard Law School Testimonial
“In deals and disputes, Tom Murray skilfully identified issues in contention, develops options that expand the pie, and helps clients not to leave money on the table. He has a wonderfully straightforward and approachable manner that enables him to get to the heart of the matter quickly, while still ensuring that people feel heard. He was a standout participant in the Harvard Negotiation Institute and has a bright future in mediation and negotiation.”
Jeninifer W. Reynolds
Assistant Professor of Law at the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiations.
Contact Us Today To Book Your Interpersonal Skills Training Session
Phone Tom Murray on 086 8341436